Tuesday, September 24, 2013

OH!

I totally forgot to include this in my last post, so here we go!

I have enrolled in a Spanish class!!

You may be thinking, "Why take a Spanish class...in Spain?"

I'm taking this class at a school down the street from mine because I really want to become as fluent as possible, as quickly as possible. Also, my host mom told me that one of their past exchange students took this class and her Spanish improved immensely and she even made new friends. 

Today, I had to take an entrance exam to see what level I'd be in (Karly was there too because she's also taking the class!). 

The test consisted of 60 multiple choice questions and a 150 word essay. There was also a small talking portion, but I don't think it was a test- they just needed some information. 

All in all, I feel like I did okay! I mean, I was super stressed and freaked out about it, but I think I'm a-okay. 

Hopefully, I will score high enough to get into the intermediate class instead of the basic classes. The intermediate classes aren't better solely for the difficulty level- they're also better because I'd only have class 2 times a week rather than 4 if I get placed in basic classes. 

The list showing who's in what class goes up on Monday...wish me luck!

Muchas gracias! xo

P.S. After I got home from my test, I was locked out! So, I took selfies!


I like to call this one "So close, yet so far"

No comments:

Post a Comment