Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Poco a Poco

Since my last post (which I wrote a while ago but just put up about a minute ago), everything has been pretty normal. 

Well, I'm guessing my days have been typical, but I still don't know what a "Normal Day in Spain" looks like. 

I've been going to school and talking with more people everyday and understanding more of my classes, too (barely). My host mother says I everything- whether it be Spanish, school, friends, etc.- is coming to me "poco a poco" or little by little. 

Which is totally true! I really like that phrase- poco a poco. 

Recently, I have been trying to get my American iPhone to work in Spain, but it has been a lot more difficult than I imagined (I'm not going to go into the gory details, but it's been a struggle). 

That's about it for now. The only amount of homesickness I've felt was about my school in California's homecoming. 

Homecoming is my favorite school event by far! We get to dress up for a week, build floats, have a parade, watch a fab football game (as well as powderpuff), and overall feel really excited about going to SHHS (as lame as that sounds). 

I'm not super homesick about it, but it's been the first time I'd rather be at home for a day than in Spain. 

That's really all that's been going on for me, really. Have a great day, reader. 

Muchas Gracias! xo

GO SAINTS!




No comments:

Post a Comment