Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pros & Cons

So I arrived safely in London! Hooray!

I was going to write a separate post just about the (horrendously long) flight from San Francisco to London, but my plane was a little late, making the layover rather short. 

Nevertheless, I am combining my first two flights (San Francisco - London and London - Madrid) into one post. 

FLIGHT NUMERO UNO

Pros:
•aisle seat
•British crew, British accents
•lots of beautiful Italians to look at
•my seat partners (also Italian) were a couple and didn't bother me at all except when they needed to go to the restroom (I was more than happy to comply)
•decent food (pasta, a roll, salad, and a lil slice of cheesecake)

Cons:
•icky coffee
•my back started hurting an hour into the flight
•so did my head
•crying baby
•unable to wash my face

FLIGHT NUMERO DOS

Pros:
•window seat
•nobody else in my row 
window seat and nobody else in my row
•Spanish spoken everywhere!
•pretty view

Cons:
crying baby
•no food (not reaaaallly a "con")
•Spanish spoken everywhere!
•my back still hurts
•I smell. bad. 

ADDITIONAL SURPRISES:

•my carry-on didn't count as carry-on size in London and I had to check it
•my expensive hair product got taken away (even though the 6 oz. container was WAY less than halfway full)
•I got frisked. 

By the time I post this, I will be in Madrid, hopefully with both of my checked bags and a clean face. 

Muchas gracias! 

No comments:

Post a Comment